October 2021 is the 18th Annual Cybersecurity Awareness Month in the U.S, bringing its message to consumers, SMBs, corporations, and educational institutions. It is a national public awareness effort to increase understanding of cyber threats and empower the public to be safe and secure online.
We’ve included some links that may be helpful to protect your business:
– From the National Security Agency (NSA): Keeping Safe on Social Media
– From the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): Their STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ Campaign is a national public awareness campaign offering free resources to help increase the understanding of cyber threats and empowering the American public to be safer and more secure online.
– The National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) is a resource that builds strong public and private partnerships to create and implement broad-reaching education and awareness efforts to empower users at home, work, and school with the information they need to keep themselves, their organizations, their systems, and their sensitive information safe and secure online and encourage a culture of cybersecurity.
– CISA’s Reduce the Risk of Ransomware Campaign aims to raise awareness and combat the ongoing and evolving threat of ransomware. The campaign offers recorded webinars, guides, cyber alerts, and tip sheets for both technical and non-technical people to learn how to prevent, respond to, and recover from ransomware attacks.
– CISA’s Telework Guidance and Resource site is a one-stop shop for CISA resources to assist organizations and teleworkers be secure when working remotely.
– The National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCA) offers a digital Resource Library chock full of information to learn how to protect yourself, your family, and your devices.
– KnowBe4 offers a free resource kit for users for users whether they are fully remote, back in the office, or a combination of both. They are an integrated platform for security awareness training. Upward Technology would be happy to show you what KnowBe4 can do for the online security of your business.
Leave A Comment